I’ve been making the most of the Kindle app on my ipad just recently. It’s great to have a book or two on the go when you are out and about.
I love combing Amazon for the free Kindle books that they make available from time to time. Here are some fab ones relevant to mums in business, that I think you will enjoy.
Each one of these books is free for a short time on Amazon – click the links below to see if the book is still free – if it is then snap it up x
The Smart Business Owner’s Guide to Virtual Assistance lays out the professional expectations for both small business owners and virtual assistants in a 48 page eBook that will also teach you:
- Why a VA is not an employee (and how this benefits you!)
- The best places to find a virtual assistant online.
- How to maximize your RFP (Request for Proposal) submissions so you get the best responses from the best VAs for your project – every time.
- The ten most important questions to ask when first speaking with a prospective VA.
- Tips on the fine art of delegating so that you and your VA get the most out of your working relationship.
- The vast differences between a professional virtual assistant and an offshore VA call center.
- AND – you’ll also get a list of 50+ tools that will make working virtually a snap!
The Transformation Process From Regular Blogger Into Freelance Blogger
Writing blog posts is fun. Spending as much time on blogging as you want to, while still being able to maintain a decent lifestyle…
Being a freelance blogger gives you the freedom to write blog posts within a certain niche, at rates you determine, at a schedule you’re comfortable with – YOU choose!
Did you know there are people who get paid to blog, some earning rates higher than you probably think? Did you know many of them are working from wherever they choose?
In this first release of the “The Birth Of A Freelance Blogger” series, Ruan Oosthuizen shows you what it takes to get started – physically and emotionally.
Being Productive is about common workplace illusions and productivity pitfalls. The book addresses the question “What are the main productivity killers in the workplace today?” and provides answers to this question along with practical solutions to help you lead a more joyful and productive life.
In an easy-to-read format, the book offers practical solutions that will help you lead a more joyful and productive life.
What have you been reading recently? Have you found any Kindle bargains?